This article shares a variety of resources for people new to artificial intelligence, including books, podcasts, and language models and was created using the help of ChatGPT, a language model by OpenAI.
These resources provide a comprehensive introduction to AI, covering topics such as machine learning, neural networks, and natural language processing. Also included are links to free online courses and interactive tools for hands-on learning. By using these resources, individuals gain a better understanding of AI, its applications and may develop the skills to use AI in their own work.
Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig (there is an online lecture series for this book linked below in "Lectures")
Publication journals are academic publications for specific fields or topics. They provide a forum for researchers to share their findings and advance the knowledge and understanding of the field. Artificial intelligence has publication journals because it is a rapidly growing and evolving field, and these journals provide a platform for researchers to share their insights and discoveries in this area. Additionally, publication journals serve as a source of information and guidance for practitioners in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research
- ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology
- IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems
- Journal of Machine Learning Research
- Journal of Intelligent Systems
- Knowledge-Based Systems
- The Journal of Artificial General Intelligence
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- Talking Machines
- The Future of Life Institute
- The AI Podcast
- The Artificial Intelligence podcast
- The Robot Report Podcast
- Artificial Intelligence in Business
1. Artificial Intelligence - MIT
3. Machine Learning with Phil
5. Lex Fridman
6. Artificial Intelligence — All in One
7. MLT Artificial Intelligence
8. Dr. Alan D. Thompson
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence on Coursera FREE
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning by Deep Learning AI FREE
- Introduction to Machine Learning on Udacity FREE
OpenAI (GPT-3, ChatGPT) - used for natural language generation tasks such as dialogue systems and chatbots
Dream Studio - used for AI-powered, high-quality digital content, such as videos and graphics, with minimal effort
CrAIyon - used for AI-powered digital art, such as drawings and paintings, using natural language commands
ChatGPT (2021). Available from https://www.chatgpt.com/.